Building An Earthship In Darfield, B.C.

We are a family of five living in Darfield, BC.
Our house is six hundred square feet in total and we are feeling cramped.

We have decided to build an earthship!

So starts the adventure ...

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Photos

Me using the tire press eight feet in the air. If you look closely, the toggle control now has an extension of about four feet enabling me to use my foot to operate it. That's the 10th and final row I'm working on!
















The only broccoli I managed to successfully grow this year.












The chrysanthemums last hoorah.












Our wild onion patch. Still haven't pulled them. September gave them a real push on size.












Dad's apple tree. Not totally picked yet!


















Hugo, playing in the sun.












Chris, waiting for me to put the camera down.



















Chris and Hugo. This would have been a good spot for me to use the zoom...I think I can zoom in on this picture, too, after taking it. Things to figure out.

















The southwest corner of the house.












1 comment:

James Hornett said...

These pics are great!

Wish I could get up to the valley to help out! Just can't escape Victoria at the moment.