Building An Earthship In Darfield, B.C.

We are a family of five living in Darfield, BC.
Our house is six hundred square feet in total and we are feeling cramped.

We have decided to build an earthship!

So starts the adventure ...

Sunday, January 3, 2010

One teabag left!

My title says it all...I have one teabag left (and one mint teabag for Chris).  Please see my post below about eating from pantry and freezer if you are really confused!

It took me a month and I had fun a few times trying to guess the "mystery" tea.  I still don't know what one kind was and because it had no tags or identifying marks, I was at a loss.  There seemed to be a lot of it, which makes me think it was something I bought on a whim and ignored. 

There was nothing I drank that I had to choke down (although a few I added honey to).

Thankfully all the meat in the freezer is labelled.

No comments: